Amiga contest programs

Subject: Amiga contest programs
From: hardie@herald.usask.ca (Peter Hardie)
Date: Wed Nov 18 12:26:05 1992
I have, over the past few years, written some programs to log/score/dupe some
of the contests. I have made the programs available by anonymous FTP on the
site ftp.usask.ca
They are in pub/amiga/hamradio.
logger-206.lzh contains all the programs
ss-206.lzh contains only sweepstakes for those who don't want to have to
download the 200+K of logger and who want it for this weekend.
At the moment the program only supports a computer interface to the IC-735
or any ICOM rig that is exactly like the IC-735. However, the program contains
a band stacking function that allows you to change the log frequency easily.
The programs all contain a 10 memory CW keyer and it allows connection of a
paddle to the second joystick port. At the moment there's no PTT, so you'll
have to use VOX to key the rig.
The programs are certainly not as complex as CT or NA (no QSO rate meter, no
packet to a cluster etc.) but the basic functions are all there. I have used
the program's output to enter several QRP-ARCI contests, one FD (1E) and the
SS-CW.
If you take a copy, please drop me Email so that I can let you know if I put
an update in the directory.

Pete hardie@herald.usask.ca  VE5VA
P.S. there's also V7.00d of the CBBS packet BBS program for the Amiga.