CQ-M Rezult (Tops)

Subject: CQ-M Rezult (Tops)
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon Nov 23 07:45:15 1992
Hello Andy...

Thank you for the report on the CQ-M results. I have always enjoyed that
contest, but if you did not know, the second Sunday in May is Mother's
day, so many of us are not able to operate in the contest on Sunday for
that reason. One thing that many of us here in the U.S. wonder about is
how the stations in Russia do so well in the contests. We hear very strong
signals consistently from some of the club stations and we know that you
put up some very large antenna arrays. We would be interested to hear about
some of the club stations in Russia because we are very impressed with your
results and your operating skills. Please tell us if you can about the
antenna systems and the radio equipment that some of the club stations are
using. Good luck in the CQWW CW and best wishes.

Alan, K6XO

alan@dsd.es.com