K3NA's comments on signing your call.

Subject: K3NA's comments on signing your call.
From: 71662.17@CompuServe.COM (BILL FISHER)
Date: Fri Dec 4 19:02:22 1992
I have to agree with Eric's comment that it takes nothing away from your
rate to sign your call after every QSO.  It is ALWAYS the best ops that
sign their calls after every QSO.

When I S&P during CQWW I wait for 2 QSO's for the guy to sign his call...
If he doesn't he gets a November Four Radio Japan.... They usually respond
quickly.... If it's a dupe, I'm sorry it's not my problem and I'll
continue my practice until they realize they're hurting their rates more
by not signing their calls than by signing them.

73

Bill KM9P