10 meter contest.

Subject: 10 meter contest.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon Dec 14 07:35:43 1992
K6XO/7  Single op., low power, CW   197 QSOs 64 Mult.

Now I wish that I had put my 10 meter beam back up, but it is just as
well since I only had about 6 hours to do any operating. The propagation
was a lot better than I suspected that it would be with good openings
into western Europe both days. Even had a

QSO with OH1MMM at the end of the contest. This was all done with 100
watts to an 80 meter quad loop. Next year I will have a 4 element
beam up. And I'll bet that we will be lucky to have much of an opening
to Europe next time.

Alan, K6XO/7

alan@dsd.es.com