Great Circle Bearing Program

Subject: Great Circle Bearing Program
From: craigr@marlin.nosc.mil (Raymond D. Craig)
Date: Thu Jan 21 13:54:35 1993
> From: pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet@gte.com
> To: %ct@TGV.COM
> Subject: Great Circle Bearing Program
>
> Has anyone successfully downloaded the GCP15 DOS Great Circle plotting program
> from SIMTEL20? I FTPed it and unzipped it and it simply crashes my 286/20.
> Since
> I could never get on SIMTEL20 directly, I had to use the server and then
> append the pieces back into one file and I may have screwed up. Anyone have
> the programs they could email or make available via FTP?
>
> John WB2EKK
> PESCATORE_JT@NCSD.GTE.COM

Hi John, I ftp'd the GCP15 programs to IFSWS1.SOZIALFORCHUNG.UNI-STUTTGART.DE,
141.58.162.1 for short.  It's in sub-directory pub/uploads as GCP915.ZIP.
Login with name FTP and any password.  The Great Circle programs is interesting
but is rather old as it was written for CGA monitor.  The resolution isn't the
greatest but probably adequate.  Would be great if the author would update it
for SVGA!
                73  Rick  N6ND