Why do you do Contests?

Subject: Why do you do Contests?
From: 0005700404@mcimail.com (Arthur Goddard)
Date: Tue Jan 26 05:08:00 1993
Sheesh, what a question!  I don't know...  Because it's there...

Field Day:  Mostly social and usually my only camping/cookout for the year.
Other Domestic:  For exercize (i.e., a work-out) for operator & station.
DX from USA:  To be part of a team of better than average operators
DX from DX:  same as above and/or the slight notoriety gained from making
a country available to others, along with opportunity for
                        foriegn travel usually with in-country host ham.

VHF:  Curiosity about what the bands will do with decent activity.

I don't try to WIN...I do try to have fun...

That's all  73, Art  W6XD