ARRL CW.

Subject: ARRL CW.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon Feb 22 09:27:02 1993
K6XO/7  20 Meters, Single Band.

355 QSOs, 79 Countries  84,135

Anyone know where US2I and 4O4D are located? Not sure if they are
additional multipliers or not. Missed some "easy" ones - no CT, HL,
LZ, YO, YV or ZS. Heard a ZS calling east coast stations on Sunday,
but he never called me. I knew that my time was going to be limited,
so as usual, I decided to go single band. I was unable to decide
until the last minute whether to go 15 or 20, but decided on 20
meters since it tends to stay open later into the evening. Nice
opening to Europe on Saturday morning, short path. Not so good on
Sunday. Only a few long path QSOs. It just occurred to me that
4O4D is probably in Moldova.

Alan

alan@dsd.es.com