Second 24 hours

Subject: Second 24 hours
From: winter@apple.com (Patty Winter)
Date: Wed Feb 24 23:38:08 1993
        Trey writes:
        I think it's during the second 24 hours when the DX stations
        are a little hungrier that the contest gets more interesting
        for the weak guys.

Amen to that! When I had the awning antenna, sometimes I wouldn't
even turn on the radio the first night of the contest. There was no
way I could get through until things settled down a bit.

Sunday afternoons were great for me because I had little interference
during the multiple calls it often took to get the attention of a
station calling CQ.

Patty N6BIS