24 Hour Contest

Subject: 24 Hour Contest
From: g-taylor4@tamu.edu (g-taylor4@tamu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 2 08:34:45 1993
This bounced the first time (I think) lets try again.

Speaking as someone who finds it hard to carve out entire weekends for
radio, I heartily concur with some reflection of time constraints in the
contest/results. One aspect I have always liked about Sweepstakes is
reporting of times so that everyone can see my low scores aren't just due
to QRP power (and low wire antennas but thats another issue) but to time
constraints. Kind of fun for me to weight scores and see how many folks I
could have beat if I spent "x" more hours.

Also concur with being able to distribute the time throughout the contest.
Would give me even more motivation to jump in, give it a good shot and
report my score.

Greg, KD4HZ

Dr. Gregory S. Taylor               !MAIL:  110 Dairy Science Building
Extension Program Leader for        !       College Station, TX 77843-2124
  Community Development             !VOICE: 409-845-4445
Texas Agricultural Extension Service!FAX:   409-847-8744
Texas A&M University System         !EMAIL: Reply or g-taylor4@tamu.edu