Kingman Reef

Subject: Kingman Reef
From: mraz@maverick.aud.alcatel.com (Kris Mraz)
Date: Thu Mar 11 13:36:05 1993
>Kingman Reef showed last night on 20 and 40 -- had a great
>signal on the east coast this morning on 40 cw.  73, Tom WB4IUX

I listened for KH5K today at lunch (1700Z). I found him on 20m. I just looked
for the loudest, obnoxious, lids on the band: 14195. KH5K was underneath them
at about 3 by 1. He was listening up, 14200 to 210. No way to work him through
the slow-scan, the carriers, the "is this frequency in use"'s, the "shut the
hell up"'s, etc.

Guess I'll work him next week when he's calling CQ :-)

Kris, AA5UO                     '~ ~`
mraz@rockdal.aud.alcatel.com      L