EU-DX and QTCs

Subject: EU-DX and QTCs
From: hardie@herald.usask.ca (Peter Hardie)
Date: Tue Mar 16 20:49:36 1993
> From: 71034.3544@compuserve.com (Wayne Wright)
> For the European DX Contest, "separate logs for each band" clearly means
> means you start your serial numbers from 1 on each band. Does it also mean
> that a QTC report to an EU station must be of a QSO logged on the same
> band?
> Thanks,
> Wayne, W5XD

I have the EU-DX rules from DARC and only multi-multi stations use separate
serial numbers per band. QTC rules do not say that a QTC must be from the same
band but they also don't specifically mention anything about a multi-multi op
sending a QTC from one of the other ops (although obviously the QSO can still
only be reported once).
There's still plenty of time to contact DARC if you want that one cleared up.
73 de Pete hardie@herald.usask.ca  VE5VA