ARRL e-mail

Subject: ARRL e-mail
From: rhealy@arrl.org (Rus Healy NJ2L)
Date: Wed Mar 17 11:10:38 1993
Steve London writes:

>What is the correct e-mail address for sending in DX contest logs ?
>
>The e-mail from KR1R a few months ago said:
>
>contest@arrl.org
>
>The e-mail from NJ2L today said:
>
>contests@arrl.org
>
>I sent my log to contest@arrl.org  .  How do I know that it was correctly
>received ?

Word has it that as soon as the Contest Branch gets their new
computers, they'll be on the HQ LAN (they already have Ethernet
cards for these machines). When this will happen, I don't know.
For now, you can email Tammy-Beth Zimmerman, Membership Services
Administrative Assistant. Of course, if all else fails, you can
always call the Contest Branch and ask them such questions.

--73, Rus