Little Billy, 9 Holes, and World Peace

Subject: Little Billy, 9 Holes, and World Peace
From: WLMyers@fandago.Read.TASC.COM (Bill Myers, K1GQ)
Date: Fri Mar 19 08:17:54 1993
My sentiments exactly.  Why are we contesters so focused on "change the
rules so I can win" debates?  The experience of playing the game is the
reward.  If you aren't having fun, find another entertainment.

On the other hand, rule tweaks that increase participation benefit
everyone.  The trick is knowing what to tweak.  Personally, I believe that
time limits of any sort are counter-productive.

GQ

     Bill Myers                    WLMyers@tasc.com
     Department Staff Analyst      TEL: (617) 942 2000 x2116
     TASC                          FAX: (617) 942 7100
     55 Walkers Brook Drive
     Reading MA  01867