6 meter RFI Problems - HELP!

Subject: 6 meter RFI Problems - HELP!
From: WEBSTER_KER@CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU (WEBSTER_KER@CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 16 09:18:28 1993
>From a fellow Ham at work:

I am a new operator on 6 meters. I have a Yaesu FT-625, 100 Watt amp and 5
elements at 50 feet. When I operate the above setup, I cause RF
interference in such things as baby monitors, cordless phones and the audio
of cable TV in my home as well as neighboring homes.

I realize that bandpass filtering may not cure the RFI for the baby
monitors and cordless phones because of their 49 Mhz operating frequency.
However, has anybody had success in reducing RFI with other solutions? I
will do whatever it takes to cure the problem, but I don't want to invest
large sums of money to find out that the RFI still exists.

Thanks... Mark AA1AK