Need info on reflector

Subject: Need info on reflector
From: GARLOUGH@TGV.COM (Trey Garlough)
Date: Fri May 7 09:51:20 1993
> Some FRCers were expressing interest in this group but don't know Internet.
> I posted some info on our cluster, but don't remember the address  for
> subscribing, etc. Is it cq-contest-relay@tgv com? What does one do to
> subscribe?

Here is all the info you need:

Welcome to CQ-CONTEST@TGV.COM, the general forum for amateur radio contesters.
This is an unmoderated forum directed towards hams interested in all types of
radio contesting.  This forum is more like the NCJ than QST; INFO-HAMS@UCSD.EDU
and rec.radio.amateur.misc and are good places to look for a more rounded
discussion of the hobby.

Each message you send to CQ-CONTEST@TGV.COM will be sent out to all the other
subscribers, kinda like a two meter repeater that has a coverage radius of
12,000 miles or so.  This is a good place for score reports, expedition rumors,
and other contest-related discussion or announcements.

CQ-CONTEST-REQUEST@TGV.COM is where you should send requests to change your
CQ-CONTEST subscription.

--Trey, WN4KKN/6