No subject

Subject: No subject
From: Doug.Grant@analog.com (Doug.Grant@analog.com)
Date: Fri May 14 10:31:00 1993
I thought everyone would be interested in this response re big antennas...

I'm still collecting inputs - keep 'em coming. So far all the big ones have
been domestic (except for TI4CF's 75M array of 4 separate 4 element quads...).

Aren't there any big antennas outside of the U.S.A.??

Of all the antennas at AA6TT, I think the only one likely to be the biggest on
its band is the 6M array. He probably gets TVI reports from Canada with that
thing!

Thanks for the info, Bruce.

Doug  K1DG
---