CQWW.DAT and CQ WPX

Subject: CQWW.DAT and CQ WPX
From: tucker@eedsp.gatech.edu (Jeff Tucker N9HZQ)
Date: Fri May 28 17:20:18 1993
For those of you running CQ WPX this weekend, you might want to put 9M0S in
your CQWW.DAT along with the 1S Spratly entry.  I believe the guys on the
expedition said they didn't want to do any contesting.  But, who knows, they
could start handing out serial numbers with the 5NN.

Jeff
p.s. Might work you this weekend.  If u hear W4AQL with a bad fist, that's
me!  Just QRS if I don't get it all the second or third time.  Thanks for ur
patience.

--
Jeff Tucker    ()<                  N9HZQ