Contest Coding

Subject: Contest Coding
From: jlgiasi@umassmed.UMMED.EDU (John L. Luigi Giasi)
Date: Thu Jun 10 12:57:19 1993
Hell, if you are gonna make the exchange carry useful information, why
not add a few characters about QSLing.

8_ I reply qsl only
4_ I want your qsl and will send via buro
2_ I want your qsl and will send direct
1_ I will not qsl

16 - I already have 2 zillion of your cards for this band mode and have replied
     way to many times you must have my band/card now. Don't send me another
     card or I won't work you again even if I will lose every contest until
     I die without your QSO.. i mean, you are a nice guy and all, but I don't
     need any more of your cards to keep the wood stove running till 2010.

Personally, I don't think contests should have all this coding.. but if you
insist.. might as well keep the dxers and card chasers happy. Of which i
can sometimes be accused of being..

--
John L. Luigi Giasi, AA1AA                         jlgiasi@umassmed.ummed.edu
System Programmer