A Cheaper way.

Subject: A Cheaper way.
From: 0005782837@mcimail.com (Jeff Bolda)
Date: Fri Jun 18 03:19:00 1993
I think I have found a cheaper way into internet. (Cheaper than CompuServe!)
MCI MAIL offers a mailbox for just $35 a year.
All incoming messages are FREE , even from internet,X.400,
 ATT Mail or CServe.
You only pay for out going messages:  $.50 for first 500 Charactors
$ .60 for 1000 Char., Etc...
A system that seems ideal for Reflector users.
You can also setup your MCI user id as your call.
The system can be reached with standard modem software, MCI Mail
Dos program or a great windows program called "The Wire". Can't miss it
at your software store, it has a picture of a straight key on the box!
Access anytime into a 1 800 Number.
For more info: MCI    1-800-444-MAIL

Anyone found cheaper?
WC4E@MCIMAIL.COM