Use real subject names !

Subject: Use real subject names !
From: 73307.3205@CompuServe.COM (KEITH MOREHOUSE)
Date: Mon Jun 21 15:09:31 1993
WN3K has a good point about using accurate subject headings.  As one of the
weirdo's who actually pays to read some of this ^#$@#@$&%, I object to
having to download a message with a generic subject ID only to find that
its from somebody who wants to say "hi to the cluster" or test his
answerback or some such nonsense.

I am very selective in what I read and feel that I probably miss some
worthwhile stuff because I don't have that "warm 'n fuzzy" feel about its
title.  Lets use descriptive titles or subjects for our messages !!