FD Results from N6AW 3A ORG

Subject: FD Results from N6AW 3A ORG
From: 0015017@msgate.emis.hac.com (0015017@msgate.emis.hac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 6 22:37:30 1993
From: Balmforth, Kevin D
To: CQ CONTEST
Here's the FD breakdown from the Hughes Fullerton ARC (N6AW):

Band          CW             SSB      Total
80                 27       229       256
40               495        377        872
20               900      1286      2186
17                   9      162       171
15               508        284       792
10                               24            24
6                                       21             21
2                    12       81               93
220                                     5                5
432                                        5             5
Nov 40        2                           2
Nov 10                   41            41
Nov 220                 25             25
Pkt                           23         23
OSCAR                             15           15
Total      1976   2555     4531

Bonus = 1200, Final Score  = 14214

Rigs:
   HF: TS-930s
   VHF: FT-726
Antennas:
   204BA, 204BA, 4 el 15,  2 EL 40, 4 EL 10 @ 60'
   CL-33, TH6, KT-34 @ 40'
   320' V beam, 7 EL 40 LP wire beam, 80m G5RV @ 60'
   Misc. VHF/UHF yagis
Main Ops:
   N6AW, NC6U, K7JYE, W6HT, KA6SAR, WB6OKK, and others
Comments:
   Interested to find out how our 40 SSB signal sounded using the 7 el
   wire beam - anybody remember?   Wonder how the east coast fared,
   especially with the "free" VHF/UHF station.  We bettered last year's
   2nd place 3A score by emphasizing CW a bit more and not inviting the
   XYLs and kids of the main ops for the BBQ at 2300Z (prime time on the
   west coast).... 73 and tnx for the Q's - Kevin NC6U