operating WAEDC in W1/W2/W3/W4 ?

Subject: operating WAEDC in W1/W2/W3/W4 ?
From: gross@ifsws1.sozialforschung.uni-stuttgart.de (Frank Grossmann [DL1SBR])
Date: Wed Jul 7 12:27:50 1993
Hi netters,
and especially those somewhere in the eastern region of
the United States!
I'll be in the U.S. during the month of august and
would very much like to operate the Worked All Europe Contest
CW which is august 14 and 15 this year.

I'll be travelling by myself so I am totally free to go wherever
it is.

If there is somebody who would let me operate his station for the
weekend (or maybe let me participate in a multi operator station), I
would greatly appreciate hearing from you!

Thanks!

73 - Frank

--
Frank Grossmann (DL1SBR)