?Best tribander with 17 ft turn radius?

Subject: ?Best tribander with 17 ft turn radius?
From: sawyer@twg.com (Bruce Sawyer)
Date: Thu Jul 15 12:39:48 1993

>We are thinking of putting another antenna on one of our towers for
>the "multiplier" station to use.  The guy configuration will interfere
>if the turning radius is much over 17-18 ft.  Any recommendations from
>the group on what to choose or avoid?  Should be a tribander, of course.
>73, Dave (KN2M)

I have had extremely good luck with my Hy-Gain Explorer 14.  This is a 14 foot
boom, so it should fit your requirements.  Likewise, everybody I know who has
used one has had a good experience with it--the gain figures are as good as you
can expect from this short a boom, and it is a reasonably rugged unit.
However,
looking into the future, I'm not sure what 10 is going to be worth to you.  If
you want to look at 15/20 duobander, you ought to take a good look at what N6BT
(aka Force 12) has to offer.
                                                          -AA6KX