Contest Training with PED

Subject: Contest Training with PED
From: sawyer@twg.com (Bruce Sawyer)
Date: Fri Jul 16 14:16:30 1993
I've been using PED (without sound board, unfortunately) in DX-pedition mode,
and
it is really great practice.  However, I haven't figured out how to use the
contest mode.  When I hit the space bar to enter the contest exchange, nothing
happens; the exchange gets appended to the end of the call.  What am I doing
wrong
here?  Is this a bug (clearly), or is there something besides space bar I
should
be using to get over to the contest exchange field?
                                                          AA6KX