Phillystran Guying System

Subject: Phillystran Guying System
From: K5ZD@world.std.com (Randy A Thompson)
Date: Wed Jul 21 00:23:09 1993

On 19 Jul 1993, Jim George wrote:

>                       Phillystran Guying System
> I am putting up a new tower (120 feet of 45G) and am going to use
> Phillystran, but I do not want to use the cable clamps now recommended.
>  Are the potting compound end sets still available?  Are there other
> alternatives?  Would appreciate some advice.
> Thanks, Jim George N3BB/5

Hi Jim,
I have two things that might help you.  I talked to the Phillystran
people at Dayton.  They do not stock the potting compound ends any more.
They can special order them but they are not as cheap as they used to be.

I have a complete set of Phillystran guys for a 100 foot tower, with
anchors out 90 feet, that I am not sure I will be able to use here (too
many trees!).  They are the old style...you interested?

Randy, K5ZD