Keyboard Redefinition for CT

Subject: Keyboard Redefinition for CT
From: jholly@hposl42.cup.hp.com (Jim Hollenback)
Date: Fri Jul 23 09:47:39 1993
> de N6AZE--
>
> I am trying to redfine the backslash (\) key to become the plus (+) key
> on my old Zenith 8088 laptop for use in CT.

You need a keyboard re-mapper TSR...the ANSI redefinition does not remain
in effect during program execution. Borland makes a product called SUPERKEY
that takes over the keyboard interupt and allows you to do what you want.
It is kinda pricey for just two keys...list $100, probably street about $70.
But of course it also will allow you to define macros to do a whole bunch
of key strokes with just a simple couple strokes.

73, Jim, WA6SDM