WAE score

Subject: WAE score
From: 72407.1262@CompuServe.COM (Rich Gelber K2WR)
Date: Wed Aug 18 15:28:39 1993
                       WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST  1993

      Call: K2WR                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40      13    11      8     24
       20      56    53     20     40
       15      22    22     13     26
       10       1     1      1      2

    Totals     92    87     42     92 = 16,468

7.3 hours operating.

My usual home QTH struggle: TS-850 & mobile whip out the window.
Conditions much better Saturday than Sunday, altho late in the day
on Sunday wasn't too bad. 10 meters so bad I don't even hear the
NYC Korean taxis any more, just KC1XX and N3RD calling CQ. My one QSO
there was EA6ZS at 2045Z on Sunday. Also heard ZD8Z CQ'ing.
The QTC function in CT finally works well.