ND1H NA QP Claimed Score

Subject: ND1H NA QP Claimed Score
From: smithb@GF-WAN.af.mil (smithb@GF-WAN.af.mil)
Date: Sun Aug 22 17:22:00 1993
band     QSOs     mults
________________________

160        1         1
 80       14        10
 40       70        34
 20      415        47
 15        7         7
 10        1         1
_______________________
totals:  508   *   100 = 50,800

Put up an ALPHA DELTA sloper for the low bands.  With an
approaching low pressure system the G5RV was quieter.
Orientation of the sloper to fit on the lot was poor.
Next step is to bring it down and try a 40/80 dipole
for next month's sprints.

As for the CW segment, 10 & 15 were poor.  Lots of
participation on 20!  Peak run was the first hour - 89 Qs.

I am also cross posting scores to packet for our fellow
brethren that do not have internet access.  Watch for
bulletin group CNTST.  Would be interested in seeing how
that works.  Got only one response to it after CW.

73 de Bob
nd1h - north dakota