sprint

Subject: sprint
From: fhmoore@nemed.b11.ingr.com (frank moore)
Date: Mon Sep 13 10:12:12 1993
    Marginal improvement in my score. Station was better due to using KO4LC's
antennas but operator skill was down. Hopefully a new soundblaster/ped and more
contests will help the latter with periodic guest ops helping the former.

               183 x 37 = 6771

    Highlight of the contest was a qso with WB4WCR (my dad) on 80m. For a
non-contester I was amazed that he could find me and then that I heard him
through several stns calling for his 1 and only q.

    CU in SSB. Back to my wires and low beam though.

                                                  Frank, KE4GY