Sprint results

Subject: Sprint results
From: n9ljx@ecn.purdue.edu (Scott A Stembaugh)
Date: Mon Sep 13 18:52:40 1993
2nd solo contest effort. Noticed just before contest started that 40/80 meter
wire was half down. Since I was at the club station es didn't have my belt I
worked it as is. This is not to take away from operator deffinciency but it
didn't help any getting RF into the computer making the paddles worthless on
40m.

Gotta work on that speed. Learned that one CANNOT hesitate during the
sprint!

W9REG - op N9LJX

20 - 25
40 - 29
80 -  4
mults - 28
tot - 1334

tks fer slowing down for the q's -  scott in