No subject

Subject: No subject
From: keating@manta.nosc.mil (keating@manta.nosc.mil)
Date: Tue Sep 14 10:33:35 1993
>From POP3@uu2.psi.com. Tue Sep 14 08:45:54 1993
From: keating@manta.nosc.mil (Roger Keating)
To: dcurtis@mipos2.intel.com
Subject: Re:  wierd reflects
Cc: contest@arrl.org

I did not send the set of questions anywhere but
contest@arrl.org
and though I am not ashamed of asking them in "public" I am surprised
that they are there.

I still have no reply from ARRL.   It is after their close of business
so I expect I will get none before the contest.
 OH Well.

I hope I can trust the answers some of the persons are sending me after
seeing them on the posting, where-ever it is.  My access to internet is
limited to sending and getting email.   I may not read news or what-have-you
as it is not in the budget.  :(
I'm glad someone is reading it and am interested in the responses.

Thanks for you comments and follow-up.

Roger, KD6EFQ