K6KM Phone Sprint Results

Subject: K6KM Phone Sprint Results
From: Ken_Silverman_at_Wiget_Lane@atlas.ccmail.PacTel.COM (Ken_Silverman_at_Wiget_Lane@atlas.ccmail.PacTel.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 20 10:48:58 1993
Phone Sprint Results:

STN:        K6KM
OP:         WM2C
Op Name:    Ken
Club:       NCCC #1

80:     43
40:     78
20:     119

Total:  232 x 45 mults = 10,440

Decided at the last minute to go up to Bill's place (K6KM).  This was my first
Sprint - boy does this contest humble the new kid on the block!  I got up to
Bill's about 2 hours before the contest and bearly got familiar with his
station.  Now that I got that down, as well as some of the basic Sprint
strategies, I'll be back next time.  Bill's station is neat:  hilltop QTH, all
Force 12 stuff (lots of elements on all bands), and an 80m rotatable dipole at
70' due in a few weeks too.   Glad there was only one Bevis and Butthead, I
don't know if I could have handled more than one. huh-huh huh-huh huh-huh huh-
huh huh-huh      Ken, WM2C