MASTER.DTA errors

Subject: MASTER.DTA errors
From: jlgiasi@umassmed.UMMED.EDU (John L. Luigi Giasi)
Date: Tue Sep 21 14:41:48 1993
If you have or are planning to get the latest WR3G master.dta, hang on
a while.

There were 3 master.dta files circulating, the complete set, the DX-only file,
and a W/VE-only file. Labelled MASTERA.DTA, MASTERD.DTA, and MASTERW.DTA.

Oops, there is a fourth one, though it is for VHF. I havent looked at that one.
It is labelled MASTERV.DTA or somesuch.

There is a bit of a mixup on the separation of calls, US stations that
are portable DX have ended up in the W/VE data instead of in the DX data.
A few things like KG4xx and company also are a bit mixed.

I sent an email to WR3G via K3LR yesterday, and I spoke with K1EA today.

Oh yeah, I don't work for them. I didn't ask what, if anything would be done,
but I ASSUME something will be. Just wanted to alert those who may find the
same mixup that K1EA et al are aware of it.

And most importantly, since I was at multi-ops for most all 92-93, I am
missing!! So I should be added! :-) ....and have a nice day.

73 de Luigi
--
John L. Luigi Giasi, AA1AA                         jlgiasi@umassmed.ummed.edu
System Programmer