CQP-Glenn County Operation

Subject: CQP-Glenn County Operation
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 28 16:02:27 1993
Carl, AA6LB will roll the KW pile-up-mobile into ORDBEND PARK in Glenn
County for CQP.  This park is on the Sacramento River, east of Orland
and kinda SW of Chico.  We will be entering the mobile category (antenna
attached to car, able to move).  NV6O and KJ6TC will be back seat
drivers when Carl falls asleep at the wheel.  CU on both modes es GL

Eric, NV6O
EDWOODS@pacbell.com