need address

Subject: need address
From: FOXG@WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU (FOXG@WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU)
Date: Thu Oct 28 14:15:39 1993
Anybody have the address/protocol to get onto the DX and QRP reflectors?
Geoff WA1U
FOXG@WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU

From: robert penneys <penneys@freezer.cns.udel.edu> (robert penneys)
Subject: WN3K at N2MM for CQWW

I'll be at N2MM m/s or m/m. CU on contest and GO FRC!!! Bob WN3K

From: clay rudolf <rtclay@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> (clay rudolf)
Subject: Coax Stub question

Ok, so I've decided to try using 2 radios for the SS.  As the two antennas
at W9YH are rather close together (a Butternut HF6V and HF5B about 15 feet
apart), I should probably use some coax stubs to avoid completely
destroying the second receiver when running high power.
        The question is, has anyone succesfully used coax stubs on a
multi-band antenna? For example, could I take a coax switch, put a tee
connector on the common terminal, and put a tuned stub on each pole? Then,
for example, when I was running stations on 40 and wanted to listen on 20,
I could just set the switch for the 20m stub. I guess the coax switch
would slightly alter the length of the stubs, but they could be cut to
length with the switch in place.
        Has anyone tried this?

R. Torsten Clay, N4OGW    r-clay@uiuc.edu or n4ogw@uiuc.edu