M/S contest ethics

Subject: M/S contest ethics
From: CASEDA@ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU (CASEDA@ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU)
Date: Fri Nov 5 16:47:08 1993
I think that there should be a blanket ban on all QSLOs that are made by
the operators of a mm station outside the logged QSOs of the mm.
In other words, if your call appears as an operator (or you are an operator)
you better not have your call appear in anyone else's log.

A lot of stuff like this goes on in DXing o and contesting.  Some is, "creative"
like this.  Others is downrite fraudulint.  How many people know of instances
where people fill in their own data is 'signed' cards given out a souvenirs
to doners.... what about all the times in contesting that people really don't
make sure of the zone.
73
Dave
KA1NCN