Multi single ethics

Subject: Multi single ethics
From: 00pmbarkey@leo.bsuvc.bsu.edu (00pmbarkey@leo.bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 8 14:12:43 1993
I think its always bad form to break someone's pile and then ask them
to QSY.  I don't know exactly how you would ban it, though.  Sounds like
the only solution is "peer pressure."

I think that if someone answers your CQ, then you can ethically move them to
any frequency you can talk them into going to.  On the other hand, breaking
a pile and having the station QSY is really upsetting to the other stations
calling in the pile.

I've never seen any of the classier op's do this -- and I have always made
a point of remembering the op's that did.

   -- Pat
      WA8YVR