I am NOT a dupe!

Subject: I am NOT a dupe!
From: K6LL@delphi.com (K6LL@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 21:18:17 1993
Hi Bill. What's the best way to handle a station who is in the log twice
because he insists that he is not a dupe? Just leave it in twice with the
second one scored as a dupe? Is there a danger of a 3 qso penalty if he
doesn't have the first qso in his log? Would it be safer to delete both
qsos? What do you think?

dave
k6ll
k6ll@delphi.com