Help reaching LTA Industries

Subject: Help reaching LTA Industries
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 15:32:14 1993
I need a cable for the W9XT Contest Card (DVK) that I just bought.  LTA
Industries has them, but I just called there (216-533-0087) and there's no
answer.  It just rings and rings.  Is this the right number?  I got it from
an ad in an old NCJ.  I'd really like the cable by phone SS, which means I
gotta order it today (Thursday).  Any help would be appreciated!

- Scott KA9FOX@aol.com