Using SS contacts for W.A.S.

Subject: Using SS contacts for W.A.S.
From: CASEDA@ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU (CASEDA@ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU)
Date: Mon Nov 22 15:53:42 1993
People:

The definition of a contact is a simple communication...
In theory a contact could be like this:

KA1NCN> HI
QR0QRM> HI
KA1NCN> BYE
QR0QRM> BYE

of course, the point is to prove that both stations heard each other.

Somehow because of the net-people we got it in our heads that a contact
must have a number like "five five," "fifty five" "one, two, three, four,
five,"
"one two three four five."

The Sweeps exchanges even more information than the standart 59.

73
Dave
KA1NCn