SS SSB

Subject: SS SSB
From: MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM (MCONATOR@SFOVMIC6.VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 22 18:10:37 1993
Operated from my parents house for a few hours this weekend, between
family activities. Didn't expect the old multiband inverted vee at 30 feet
to work too well, and I was right! But, did enjoy handing out EWA and
being nostalgic about my early days of hamming with the TS-520S and low
wires. Was pleased and surprised to make about 20 QSOs on 10 meters.
Thanks to all for the fun contacts and congrats to the big winners.

173 QSOs x 62 Section = 21,452 points
AA7NX A 74 EWA

Michael R. Conatore
(503) 294-6769
mconator@sfovmic6.vnet.ibm.com
IBM Oregon Trading Area
1211 S. W. Fifth Avenue Suite 1000  Portland, Oregon 97204
IBMMAIL USIBM5CZ
A.R.S. AA7NX