Greetings from Slovenia

Subject: Greetings from Slovenia
From: Marijan.Miletic@IJS.si (Marijan.Miletic@IJS.si)
Date: Fri Dec 24 11:00:03 1993
Hi all,

I subscribed to CQ-Contest yesterday and allready received 20 interesting
messages!

To begin with, let me wish you happy holidays from Slovenia.

Next year couple of S5 stations will use single suffix letter in order to
promote our fresh statehood (and to comply with radioregulations which
permit single leters for special occassions only!).

I'll be S56A as I was in WPX and WW CW.  My new address is OK in 1994 callbook:

Marijan Miletic', Trebinjska 8, 61113 Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe.

Looking forward to hear you in contest de Mario, ex YU1PCF from YU7BCD club,
ex YU3EA from YT3L & YZ3A contest site, S57MM and still N1YU.