10M Contest

Subject: 10M Contest
From: smithb@GF-WAN.af.mil (smithb@GF-WAN.af.mil)
Date: Sun Dec 12 19:14:00 1993
How I long for yesteryear.  Last year I had 1000 q's.
This year:
     Q's  M's
CW   83   36
SSB  98   40  = 40,128.

Took the last three hours to watch the cowboys thrash the
vikings.   Found condx to be poor, never got a respectable
rate going.  I geuss the place to be was one skip zone out
from North America.  Never heard any Europeans, Africa or the
far east.

73 de bob nd1h