No subject

Subject: No subject
From: JENNING@hsdwl.utc.com (JENNING@hsdwl.utc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 4 10:05:09 1994
unsubscribe

>From Willy Umanets <uw9ar@chal.chel.su>  Wed Jan  5 00:21:40 1994
From: Willy Umanets <uw9ar@chal.chel.su> (Willy Umanets)
Subject: CIS PREFIXES TODAY

Since I have been getting many requests on new CIS prefixes
I decided to publish it here, so that everybody cud see.
This information is not official and not full. I got it from
unofficial source at CRC of Russia (even there they don't have
official listing as yet).

The new system is supposed to be put in force since the 1st of Jan.94.

     COUNTRY             PREFIXES

     Armeniya            EK,4J
     Beloruss            EU,EW,EV
     Georgia             4L
     Moldova             ER
     Kirgiz              EX
     Kazakh              UN,UO,UP,UQ
     Russia              UA,UB,UC,UD,UE,UF.UG.UH,UI,all R series and 4K
     Ukraine             UR,US,UT,UU,UX,UY,UZ
     Uzbekh              UJ,UM

Pse note, that my source skipped UV & UW series. Is it gonna be retained
w/Russia? Supposedly it went to Ukraine. Am I gonna stay with
my lovely UW9AR? Will see in a while...
In the listing above I missed UD - formerly Azerbaijan cuz my source forgot
to tell me and I forgot to ask... it is Jan.04.94 only one day after NY
celebrations and two days b4 orthodox church XMAS... in Russia we are all
off till Jan.10.94.
CUL, Willy.
---
73, Willy, UW9AR
JV "Challenger Ltd"                 phone : 351-260-0190
Internet : uw9ar@chal.chel.su       fax   : 351-237-1756