AA7NX NAQP Score

Subject: AA7NX NAQP Score
From: aa7nx@aol.com (aa7nx@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 9 01:42:50 1994
           JANUARY 1994 NAQP CW CONTEST SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign used = AA7NX   STATE = OREGON

   160       16      6      0
    80       82     82      0
    40      125    125      0
    20      166    166      0
    15      151    151      0
    10       58     58      0

   All      598    598      0

Equipment   TS-940S

Antennas   Explorer 14 Tribander at 30 feet w/40M kit, HF6V ground
                 mounted for 80M, HF6V with coax shield pulled back for
                160M

Club or team   Internet Team #2

Remarks   This is one of the few contests I can do from home with
                my modest antennas (not big, not high) and have fun.