VE4GV NAQP CW

Subject: VE4GV NAQP CW
From: rkaufmn@CC.UManitoba.CA (rkaufmn@CC.UManitoba.CA)
Date: Wed Jan 12 20:27:01 1994

                       NCJ NA QSO PARTY

     Exchanged Information: VE4GV ROB MB
     Hours of Operation: 08:21
     band      QSOs     points    mults
     DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
     160          8         8        8
      80         68        68       31
      40        146       146       42
      20        145       145       42
      15         92        92       34
      10         42        42       19
     DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
     TOTAL      501       501      176      SCORE: 88,176
     Club or Team Name: BHCC
     Comments: Define confusion : (a) Hearing N6TV N6TR and N6TW all calling
     CQ NA within 2 kcs on 10 M !
                                  (b) Having KE0A and K1EA call you at the
     same time !
     Qrt at 10:30 local time and never did get back to the contest. It didn't
     help that 7 week old harmonic became attached to left shoulder after
     11:00 pm feeding. And I used to laugh at all those guys who said FAMILY
     interrupted their contest life. :-). Ain't it the truth.
     CU in  NA QSO SSB.
     PS. Had serious thoughts of using the name Buttafuocco in this weekend's
     NAQSO SSB but I think I'LL "shorten" it to Bobitt. Is that QRPp ? Ouch.
     Rob VE4GV