WAE SSB 93 Top USA/VE Scores

Subject: WAE SSB 93 Top USA/VE Scores
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 13:12:55 1994
I inquired about, and received from DF4RD a listing of the top scores in the
'93 WAE SSB and thought I'd share the top USA/VE scores with you all:

39th European DX Contest (WAEDC) SSB 1993

Number groups after call: score-QSOs-QTCs-multipliers

Top 20 Single Operator USA/VE

AK1A      1278706 1779 1640 374
K2TW       835710 1357 1313 313
AA1AA      647280 1044 1044 310
K3WW       474249  821  820 289
N4UH       308549  668  623 239
KE2VB      282862  607  607 233
K2PS       248920  638  632 196
N6AR       205972  444  440 233
NG9J       179344  511  508 176
KA1DWX     130746  288  278 231

NN3Q       125442  311  310 202
WE6G       114345  349  344 165
W2UP       113937  351  348 163
WS1M        96240  405  397 120
W8KKF       77220  298  296 130
WZ8A        63045  235  232 135
KA5W        52393  218  215 121
K5ZD        51802  239  200 118
KB0C        50799  207  206 123
VE3VID      34977  202  191  89

Top 10 Multi-Single Non-Europe

P39C      2141820 2279 2101 489
EA9LZ     1917468 2188 2160 441
ZW5B      1723953 1985 1942 439
KC1XX     1582420 1866 1690 445
C40R      1392110 1915 1899 365

UX9C       830256 1176 1176 353
LU1FC      427460  800  795 268
N1AU       356286  750  747 238
N3BNA      345912  752  739 232
P40ST      324940  796  744 211

Complete results with detailed top scores, scores by countries, contest
comments and pictures will  be  published in the March  issue of DARC`s
CQDL radio magazine and in the WAEDC contest booklet.

The WAEDC contest  booklet will automatically be sent to those who have
submitted a log in one of the 1993 contests.  If you did not send a log
in 1993 and you would like to receive the booklet, please write to:

WAEDC Contest Committee, P.O.Box 1126, D-74370 Sersheim, Germany

Contest booklet mailing is in June, also for the certificates, plaques.