AA7NX NAQP SSB

Subject: AA7NX NAQP SSB
From: aa7nx@aol.com (aa7nx@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 15:27:15 1994
Played for a couple of hours. Here is something to think about: is the
"splatter level" worse in a low power contest because more people push their
exciters harder than if they were running an amplifier? It seemed like there
was a LOT of garbage on the bands yesterday. For me it is "CW 1, SSB 0".
Thanks to all for the QSOs, both in CW and SSB.

Callsign used = AA7NX     State = Oregon     Name = Mike

    80        0      0      0
    40        0      0      0
    20        8      8      0
    15      120     41      0
    10       86     26      0

   All      214     75      0

   Score   16,050             Operating time = 2:22