Earthquakes and hams

Subject: Earthquakes and hams
From: 0012655@msgate.emis.hac.com (0012655@msgate.emis.hac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 08:45:31 1994
From: Spears, James L Jr
To: cq-contest@tgv.com
I live in northern Orange County, a number of miles from Northridge and
experienced only a lot of rolling and shaking.  The KT34A sure rattled and
shook for some time after the main stuff stopped.  I would like to hear from
LA area hams who were closer to the epicenter and believe that others on the
reflector would like to hear about your experiences.

Jim Spears
AB6R