Competitors vs Participants --

Subject: Competitors vs Participants --
From: sgaulding@aol.com (sgaulding@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 20:18:59 1994
When I decide to enter a contest effort, its to be a competitor!  Doesn't
matter whether I have a chance to win or not.  Its attitude and spirit.  My
final score and listing will tell you whether I had a big station or a modest
station.

There are lots of reasons to compete -- maybe its to improve from last year's
effort, or a friendly rivalry with a fellow contestor.

If I just a participant, then why enter the contest.  If I don't enter the
contest, then where are the 'competitors' going to work to get a contact?

Scott nd0p
SGaulding@aol.com